SPRING 2020 EMDR Case Consultation with Mary C. Ray LCSW, ACSW, SEP- EMDR Consultant
ZOOM AM CONSULT GROUP : 9:15 -10:45 am-FULL
ZOOM AFTERNOON CONSULT GROUP: 1:30-3 pm-FULL
February 10, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8
ZOOM 2nd AFTERNOON CONSULT GROUP: 1:30-3pm- FULL
March 31, April 22, May 19, June 23, July 14 - FULL
Consult groups start again in September 2020
Sign up now for a FALL consult group to ensure a spot
Series $450 with individual consult included. Without included individual consult $350.
Additional Individual consult time is available at $220/50 minutes for those in consult group
More information: mary@MaryRayLCSW.com
The purpose of individual meetings/case consultation group is to deepen your understanding of EMDR Therapy and to successfully integrate it into your clinical practice. The focus of these sessions includes and is not limited to:
- A working understanding of the EMDR Therapy approach to psychotherapy
- AIP case conceptualization and treatment planning
- Review and application of special protocols and relevant research findings
- Modifications to the standard protocol as clinically appropriate
- Understanding adaptations to developmental trauma through an attachment lens
- Examining therapeutic impasses by exploring the therapist’s responses to the client
- In-depth review of EMDR processing transcripts
For cohesiveness of the group, you are asked to commit to scheduled meetings in advance. It is expected that you will attend the sessions to ensure optimal benefits in applying EMDR Therapy to your clinical practice.
Mary C. Ray LCSW, ACSW, SEP, EMDR Certified & EMDR Consultant, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, ISTI Certified Sex & Couples Therapist, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Imago Relationship Therapist.
201-B South Royal St, Alexandria, VA. 22314 703 683 0920
*For fall consult groups push down symbol beside consultation groups